TELE-PRIMARY CARE PROGRAM
Primary Care Support:
After Hours Support:
- Primary Care practices or Clinics can avail Slayback’s Tele-Primary Care program delivered through interactive consultations to reduce the workload of existing physicians and deal with high volume days or vacation days. Primary care practice patients are scheduled with Slayback Tele-Primary Care physicians by the organization’s office staff.
- Nurse practitioners at client site can regularly interact with Slayback Physicians to treat patients with complex diagnosis. Clinics often integrate Slayback physicians into the care team. Slayback physicians also take part in staff meetings, clinical leadership and quality improvment initiatives via video conferencing.
- To provide telemedicine evaluations of primary care practice patients who have healthcare needs outside of scheduled office hours, i.e. 6 pm to
6 am, patients are seen promptly by Slayback telemedicine physicians, unscheduled and as determined by the patient.
- The patient links to the Slayback web portal on the primary care provider’s website or places a telephone call in the absence of patient internet connectivity. The patient’s interactive consultation is by video link on the patient’s home computer.
Slayback Tele-Endocrinology program provides two-way tele-consultations and follow-up to high-risk primary care practice patients with Diabetes and other Endocrine conditions. This service can be of great value to primary care providers and clinics as well as organizations such as hospitals, health plans, ACOs, skilled nursing facilities etc.
- Slayback provides Tele-Nutrition program for clinics and individuals.
- Our Nutrition Counseling specializes in nutrition therapy for diabetes, weight management and cardiovascular diseases.
- Good nutrition is an essential component for health management. Nutrition therapy is ideal for everyone interested in learning how to promote a healthy lifestyle, prevent health problems before they begin, and successfully manage existing conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Our Nutrition Counseling services include:
Individual nutrition therapy,
Nutrition counseling for kids, teens and families, Weight management program,
Nutrition planning for illness recovery,
Disease prevention through diet and nutrition
- Direct-to-consumer Tele-Nutrition is provided directly to patients who access Slayback dietitians through the Slayback web portal. The patient’s consultation is by video link on the patient’s home computer.
TELE-MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM
Slayback provides Tele-psychiatry services for outpatient clinics, primary care centers and FQHCs. Slayback has a wide network of both LCSWs and Psychiatrists that help provide a consistent remote providers to its clients. Our providers are available in blocks of time for assessments, medication management, treatment team meetings, supervision and more.
Service animals help people should students be required to do community service
Connecting People. Connecting Care